Sunday, April 5, 2009

Too much Fun!!!

Last weekend we had a party for our dear friend Brittney down in Waikiki since she's getting married. We all got dressed up for the special occasion. Tori helped me get all dolled up and this is what we came up with...
Us girls had too much fun down on the streets of the Waikiki strip. There is nothing like having a girls night out on the town.
This next picture is of me and Tori walking down the street together. My roomies have really become my sisters and best friends. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. I couldn't have picked better roommates if I tried. Thanks for being the bomb ladies!!!

Here we are at dinner at The California Pizza Kitchen. It was so good... then again we were all super hungry since we didn't get there until 10 PM. We got to eat out on the balcony- which made it all better.

Take a look at this... this is the remote we had in our hotel room. I thought of you Dad and how we got you one of those for Christmas thinking that might help you see the buttons. I think it broke... but maybe we should think about getting another one for you.

Wake up sleepy head!!! We crammed 6 of us in a little hotel room... so I was booted off the bed and had to sleep on the floor, but I came prepared with my own sheets. What can I say, I'm a thinker.

Once we were up it was off to the famous Waikiki beach for us. It felt like we were tourists on vacation just like everyone else down there, it was great.

We strike a pose!!! You can see all of our different personalities come out here. Left to right we have: Stef, Anna, Mandy, Brittney, and me of course.

Tori does a good job and captures us on camera walking down the strip. The sun is out, we are smiling, and life good!!! It doesn't get much better than this.
Our weekend vaca was awesome. We had a blast letting lose and being fancy free!!!
Below is a picture of Joy, Tori, Mandy, and I playing up on our roof. Yep that's right we can get up on top of our house. It is a great place to take the boys... for star gazing of course!!!

Here I am being a rock star on the roof. PS- the view from up there is incredible!!!

Here we are at Huki Lau Cafe for breakfast. That's right once again you see me on a bike. I love riding around with my girls.

BLAKE COMES TO VISIT!!!

We have all sorts of fun together. Here is a list of a few things we did together:
  • Go on a bike ride
  • Go snorkeling
  • Get musubi and acai bowls
  • Play in some massive waves
  • Jump off of Waimai rock
  • See some Hawaiian ruins
  • Get kicked out of the PCC
  • Eat at Huki Lau Cafe
  • Go to the Temple Visitor Center
I am so happy I got to see Blake and show him around my little world out here in Hawaii. Who's next to visit??? I would love to be a tour guide for anyone and everyone. That's code for... COME VISIT!!!
This is my back yard on the point. This is what I see everyday from my window. I know your jealous. (He He)

Here Tori and I are in a cave that takes you out to the ocean. Can you see the water behind us and to the left? You can snorkel from this cave right out to the ocean. Pretty cool, huh?
Below: This is a tree I found on Temple Beach that I climbed up and decided to use for one of my 22 things I want to do before I turn 22. Can you guess what one that is???

If you guessed carving a special boy's name in a tree, you're right!!! Now you are probably wondering who's the lucky boy... well that is going to remain a secret. Sorry.

I also I got to cross another thing off of my list... I went kite flying!!! Mandy and I loved flying Dora the Explorer high in the sky. I felt like such a child- so care free, giggling and smiling, while running along the beach with a kite in my hand.
I loved flying my kite!!! And I am so glad I got to share that with my Mandy Moo. I have so much fun with this girl- she is all about soaking up the moment and living life to the fullest. Mandy thanks for teaching me so much about living and loving each moment.

Until next time... GO FLY A KITE!!! Let the kid come out in you!!!

4 comments:

  1. JESS! Once again you look amazing!!!!
    I love the rock star photo!
    (the boys name in the tree) You and you're little secret, drive me crazy lol!

    When do you come home again.... Id like to know to see if a trip would be possible?!!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhh my gosh, what a life you are having, you might be having more fun than all of us put together. LIVE IT UP!!! i wish i could come, how long will you be there for???? love my sister

    by the way you looked HOT all dolled up, also NO CARVING IN TREE'S your killing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure glad I didnt have to make the tree comment!!! :0D

    You are definitely having more fun than all of us... but if anyone (besides me *wink wink*) deserves it... ITS YOU!!!!

    Good for you Jess! And the best thing is is that you have pictures to hold on to all those memories. You are awesome... keep doin' what your doin'!!! (well, most of it anyway!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and by the way... you are BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete