Thursday, March 26, 2009

Best Saturday EVER!!!

So last Saturday was the best day ever!!! We woke up and started the day off by going to breakfast at Huli Lau. And then it was time to hit up the bus and go to Waimea beach. There we jumped off the big 25 foot rock and had so much fun simply swimming around.

Then it was time for my to cross something off my list of 22 things to do before I turn 22. SO... Mandy and Derek decided to bury me in the sand.

They turned me into the best lookin' Merman anyone has ever seen. Look at those muscles!!!
The sand got heavy and it was time to break free. Once I emerged out of my little sand cocoon I had sand all over me. The sand made me sparkle in the sun!!! Take a look.

After soaking up lots of rays Derek, Anna, and I hit the road with our thumbs waving through the air... that's right we were hitch hiking. We got picked up by 5 different people and each time the people got a little bit crazier. We had a blast eating shaved ice, going shopping, dancing in the road, and going to a little shrimp shack. Good times!!!

Below is a picture of me and my new talent. My good friend Ryan Stoker taught me how to brake an apple in half with just my bare hands. I know, I know I am quite the muscle woman.

4 comments:

  1. The sand stuck to you is pretty awesome! I definitely have to see you break the apple, cause I'm not sure I believe it!

    I wish I could come visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jess!! looks like your having a blast in hawaii!!!! hope all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First things first Jess... THAT is the CUTEST swimsuit EVER!!! And you almost look like you were sparkling like Edward :0)!! I'm so jealous that you get to play in the sand!!
    So glad you are finding time to have fun though!! And I, too, will have to witness the whole apple breaking thing to believe it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Jess- I am so glad you started a blog! I like blogging so much better than facebook cause you can actually see what is going on in people's lives. It looks like you are living life to the fullest and having way too much fun- it is awesome! My blog is www.sugarstreetbakery.blogspot.com, and though my life isn't nearly as exciting as yours, I would love to keep in touch better! Love ya!
    Brittney (steele) rust

    ReplyDelete