Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Good-Bye Winter... Hello Spring!!!

Here I am at the Valley of the Temples!!! Behind me you can see a Buddha Temple. This Temple brings peace, love, and happiness... sounds pretty good to me.

Marnie and I enjoy our little field trip on our circle island tour with a bunch of new freshmen. I wanted to meet some fresh blood out here and figured this would be a good way. Say hello to Mr. School Bus.Here I am with my good friends Paul and Gibby at a beautiful look out. It was a little windy as you can see... my hair in my face, but still the view was as pretty as ever.
Check out these baked goods. Don't they look delish??? We found them at the swap meet. Kandis you will be glad to know I found myself an amazing pair of Tai fisherman pants... and I love them!!!
Here I am with my little Mandy Moo at Shark's Cove. What can I say, its just another fun day out on our little island Oahu.

This is me up in a tree I climbed up at Turtle Bay and my friend Beana had fun snapping some shots on her camera. I don't know who had more fun me posing or her taking the pictures... plus I got to watch some surfers catch some pretty good waves while I was up there.
Here is another picture Beana took. This one was taken inside Turtle Bay Resort. I had some fun changing the colors to make it pop a bit.
A group of us girls all went out to dinner in Haleiwa, up one the North Shore. We ended up going to Haleiwa Eats which is know for having the best Tai food on the island. And I have to say is it was pretty good.
Now this next picture represents one of my craziest memories here... are you ready for this???
Brace yourself...
Ok, here goes... there is this famous rock at Waimea Beach that is 25 feet tall and everyone jumps off into the ocean. Well, so we decided to go at mid-night and jump off in the dark...
NAKED!!! Yep that's right you heard me right... NAKED!!! It was the best skinny dipping experience ever. Talk about crazy!!!
Here is a picture of Tori, my love, and me making mini S'mores out of mini marshmallows and M&M's and teddy grahams. It was so fun roasting the mallows over a little lighter. It was great.
Mandy, Tori, and I all spoon together in this tiny tent and camp out over on Huki Lau Beach. Man, do I love camping. I miss my Christina Lake though!!! I can't wait to go summer 2010!!!
There were about 30 of us that turned out for the bonfire and about 20 that stayed the night. People come where the fire is- what can I say?
Well, Winter semester is over and now spring has come which means now I am back in school and I only have one year left. I am a senior in college and want to get this show on the road. The count down in on!!! Wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

  1. Jess, your so cute! You make every little thing fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new pants, i saw them before you even made a commment on them. guess what a boy is coming to visit me today. can't wait you sure are a beautiful girl. im jealous of your life in hawaii

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess! I love love love the blog! And I love love love you! I'm so glad to see the sunshine is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete