Monday, March 23, 2009

A little piece of SUNSHINE

I LOVE MY HAWAII!!!
I really am living on a little piece of Heaven on earth!!!
This is the view from my back porch. Can you believe I wake up to this everyday? How lucky am I? One of my favorite things to do is eat my breakfast on my porch. Unfortionitally, since I have started working I am up before the sun, but Saturdays are the perfect morning for a good breakfast on the porch. Oh, and us girls love climbing up on the roof... you can see everything from up there. It's beautiful day and night. It is a great place to go at night to go star gazing. I have seen many shooting stars from up there.

This is a picture of bikini beach right behind my house. I love going down there as often as I can. In fact, just the other night I enjoyed some nice skinny dipping with my girls. There is nothing better than being totally free in the ocean.

This next picture might come as a bit of a surpise to some, but here I am with my roomie Tori riding home on a bike. Yes it's true... I have finally learned how to ride a bike. In fact, I love riding!!! I am going to be buying my first bike in 2 weeks and I can't wait to have a bike of my own. Family this means you can't tease me anymore for not knowing how to ride a bike!!!

Ok, so this Hammock has a story behind it. One day I was walking home from work and decided to walk along the beach and have a little picnic. My day was already going perfect when I looked over and saw this hand-made hammock. It was like a dream out of a movie. I mean how often do you just run into a perfect little hammock on the beach? Turns out my friend Jake actually made it one day when he came across a washed up fishing net. This hammock has turned into one of my new favorite places.

Ulrika (My Swedish friend) and I came across this big, fat monster truck. That thing would take us out and not even know it. The sad thing is the people in the truck probably wouldn't even notice either. HA! I love big trucks, but lets be real that thing is a little too big for it's own good.

Below is a picture of some of us girls at Ulrika's going away party. Left to right we have:
Sophia, Steph, Mandy, Ulrika, Joy, and then Anna is in the yellow and that's me popping out. Oh, how I love my girls!!! I am going to miss Ulrika!!! We have become way good friends. I am just going to have to visit her next summer when I am traveling around Europe.

So when it rains in Hawaii... IT POURS!!! Here I am riding a bike throught the pouring down rain. Talk about being soaking wet and hydroplaning through some massive puddles. But heck it sure did make a good memory.

This is a picture after the big rain storm. Ulrika and I went to the PCC night show and I just sat there shivering wet and cold. But hey like I said before it sure did make for a good memory.


RAIN OR SHINE...

HAWAII WILL ALWAYS ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment