Saturday, February 7, 2009

Girls just wanna have FUN!!!

Last weekend a few of us girls wanted to have our very own girls night... so that was exactly what we did. We rented a good chick flick and got all of our favorite foods. But the best part was that we turned the whole living room into a giant fort. It was our little hide out. It reminded me of the forts Andrew used to make back in the day that took up the whole rec room.

Here we are with our 3D glasses on... No we weren't watching anything 3D, but the glasses where just the cherry on top.
So my GOLDEN BIRTHDAY is coming up. I am going to be turning 22 on the 22nd of May and I thought I need to do something big for this birthday of mine. I decided to take a look at my list of a hundred things to do in my life and do 22 new ones before I turn 22.

22 Things to do before I turn 22

  • run a 10K
  • write a collection of poems
  • anonymously give flowers away
  • love my body
  • learn to french braid
  • learn to juggle
  • bowl over 125
  • do some pottery
  • do finger painting
  • get into a food fight
  • carve a special name in a tree
  • build a kite and fly it
  • learn sign language
  • learn to do cartwheels
  • do kayaking
  • Build a fort in the woods
  • learn self defense
  • toss pizza dough in the air
  • catch a fish and eat it
  • get my picture drawn
  • build a new friendship
  • go on a real bike ride
  • put together 1,000 piece puzzle
  • make my own recipe
  • surf by myself
  • get buried in the sand
  • sing a solo
  • kiss someone in the rain

I have been working on some of them. You all will be happy to hear my roomies that been helping me with my biking skills. The other night my roommate Mandy and I went on a little bike ride and it was great. I was so proud of myself. Riding along the highway is still really really scary and the next thing I want to learn is how to stand while riding, but I am making progress. I have also been working on a few other things and I promise to keep you posted as I get things done. I got to cross the first thing off last night. Mandy has a list of her own and we both are determined to help each other cross things off. Any who, last night for dinner we were trying to figure out what to make and we decided to make up our own thing. We were in the mood for breakfast for dinner and we ended up coming up with... drum roll please... Pancakes with slices of bananas and Reese's pieces in them. Talk about simple, but sweet!!! They were the best pancakes I have ever had. You all have to try them out seriously!!!

Until next time... peace out.

4 comments:

  1. jessi bobie, i can't believe how TAN you are looking, WOW, it sounds like you are gonna be really busy before you are 22. love you lots "MY BEST FRIEND"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess, it looks like you girls do have a lot of fun!!! What about the "no more school" story? When are you gonna blog about that one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. JESSS!! Those are my kind of pancakes! Ahhhh I miss you so much! If we are ever in the same place or close in the near future we have to have a reunion!!! I love your blog...so glad I can stay updated with you!! MWAH!! Keep lovin life girly! :)

    ReplyDelete